GT PRIND's Radiation Detection Workshop
· Keynote: “A Personal Perspective on the Evolution of Radiation Detectors” by Dr. Glenn Knoll, Professor Emeritus, University of Michigan; Member, National Academy of Engineering; Author, Radiation Detection and Measurements
· “Radiation Detection for National Security Applications” by Dr. Robert May, Program Manager, SNM Movement Detection/Radiation Sensors, and Advanced Materials Programs, DOE NNSA/NA-22
· Invited talks by detector/detection researchers from national laboratories.
· Contributed Talks by Attendees (act quickly to secure one of a limited number of slots)
· Interact with researchers and companies with nuclear detection interests.
Online Registration Now Closed, Please Register Onsite